ORACLE | Micros E7
MICROS e7 Series Point of Sale (POS) system combines the reputation and reliability of MICROS hospitality technology with a price suitable for table service and quick service restaurants, delis, sandwich shops, nightclub/bar establishments, and more. ORACLE | micros e7 combines an all-in-one MICROS Workstation 4 (WS4 LX), WS5, or WS5a with a powerful embedded software application based on the Microsoft Windows® CE .NET operating system.
The ORACLE | micros e7 functionality which manages guest checks, staff productivity, menu offerings, and restaurant operations easily and economically.
- Reduce Labor Cost
- Prevents Loss
- Increase Efficiency
- Improves reporting
- Enables Flexibility
- Optimized Hardware
- Provides Return on Investment
ORACLE | Micros 3700 POS
The ruggedized and powerful ORACLE | micros 3700 Point-of-Sale system is designed for optimized speed of service and enhanced guest experiences. Beyond all standard POS functions, ORACLE | micros 3700 POS offers a vast range of functionality for process optimisation and increased level of service and guest satisfaction.
Its intuitive user interface leads even untrained staff through the selling process – driving up revenue by increasing the average guest ticket through suggestive up-selling prompts.
The standard configuration includes the following functions:
- Cash management
- Table management
- Scheduled price management
- Scheduled (de-)activation of articles
- Freely configurable automatic discounts on e.g. quantity, price, a combination of quantity and price or articles and article groups; semi- or fully automatic
- Connection to liquid drink dispensers
- Free definition of article groups/report groups
- Simple configuration of articles (SLU groups)
- Freely configurable tracking down to article level for highly detailed controlling
- Create menus including automatic information display of ingredients
- Waste module
- Conversational Ordering Module (COM): an innovative module that has been developed with the aid of psychological research. The ordering process at the POS is completely aligned to the ordering process of the customer. COM allows your staff to easily change menu items without the need of time-consuming cancellations. COM displays alternatives or menu items that have not been ordered yet.
- Smart keys for clearly laid out displays
- Integrated system control for cancellations
- Comprehensive reporting (more than 150 default reports)
- Hand-held support with full POS functionality
- Control of digital menu boards
- Control of kitchen display systems (KDS) to optimise order and food preparation processes
- Time and attendance
- Alert Manager to alert employees to events in the restaurant
- And more…
The ORACLE | micros 3700 POS system complies with fiscal and legal regulations, such as the PCI-DSS standards for secure credit card payments.
Open architecture that grows with your needs:
- Designed to run on Microsoft® Windows® 2003 or XP Professional
- Provides high performance and flexibility, easily integrating with OPOS-compliant peripheral hardware including printers, cash drawers and pole displays
- System grows as your operation grows, allowing you to add workstations, new stores and applications easily
- Maintenance-free, relational database for Sybase®, a leading provider of embedded database solutions for high-volume, transaction-oriented environments
MICROS is your single-source provider of perfectly aligned hardware and software ensuring quick implementation and smooth running of your IT systems.
MICROS inMotion is available in the Apple App Store and now available to Google Play Store. MICROS inMotion allows real-time access to performance statistics, critical labor details to help control costs and customer service tools, all supported by an intuitive user design and alerting mechanism on critical metrics. Designed specifically for restaurant operations and management, with MICROS inMotion restaurant operators can understand both high-level trends and front-line operations using their smartphone and easily and intuitively explore and act on key restaurant and hospitality KPIs wherever they may be.
- Visually appealing, easy to use, and intuitive native mobile app
- Access to real-time business data from anywhere on your smartphone
- A comprehensive view of sales, labor, discounts, tenders, check details, etc. in real-time and compare those values to last week, last year, and trends
- Awareness of each location’s performance ranking based upon key metrics when compared to one another across the organization
- Managerial notes allow simplified and instant communication internally between managers using the app
- Alerts and notifications allow faster response time to potential problems such as high labor, discount, and return percentages
- Reward top employee and/or location performance
- Drill-down capability into check details with ability to instantaneously send a copy of a check to customers or managers
- And much more!
Features Coming Soon:
- Android Support
- User-defined Language
- Revenue Center Details & Alerts
mTablet & mStation
MICROS mTablet family of mobile devices and MICROS mStation stand provide hospitality and retail industries a business solution found lacking in consumer tablets. The mStation, as the companion to the mTablet, provides the versatility and flexibility of a fully connected workstation, protecting investments in new or existing peripherals and network infrastructure. The portable mTablet combined with the mStation offer a level of versatility, mobility, elegance, and service adaptability that is immeasurable to other platforms.
mTablet R-SeriesRUGGEDIZED - REVOLUTIONARY - ROBUST
Unlike consumer devices, the mTablet R-Series delivers unmatched performance on a revolutionary 10.1" LCD touch screen including an option Daylight Viewable Technology that makes the mTablet R-Series easily viewed in direct sunlight. Other impressive characteristics include the spill and drop resistant casework, a temperature range of 14°F to 140°F making it perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, MICROS CAL (Client Application Loader), and standalone resiliency. The mTablet R-Series provides secure, fully integrated payment processing, without fragile adapters or plug-ins, and uses the latest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth standards.
mTablet E-SeriesEFFICIENT - ELEGANT - ENGAGING
The newest addition to the MICROS mTablet family of mobile POS solutions, the E-Series line of tablets blends affordable hardware and extended battery life with all of the enterprise-grade capabilities provided by MICROS software. This sleek yet durable solution is available in two convenient sizes, an 8" handheld version designed with on-the-go staff in mind, and an 11" version that is both fully mobile and fully compatible with the MICROS mStation base for the added flexibility of a workstation option with full peripheral connectivity. In addition, when running Simphony™ in a Windows 8.1 Embedded Industry environment, the E- Series tablets have the option of running the revolutionary MICROSEngagement Feature.
Embrace the versatility and flexibility of the mStation, a fully connected workstation capable of fixed or portable use with expansive peripheral connectivity. Different from other mobile stands, mStation provides an integrated array of available customer facing displays for promotional marketing opportunities and enhanced order accuracy. When equipped with an optional high capacity battery, an unplugged mStation allows additional deployment options to remote service areas.
The paramount interchangeabilities of the mStation with mTablet R-Series and E-Series 11" free you from the restraints of typical tablet implementations, allowing you to deliver first-class service to your hospitality and retail customers. The mTablet and mStation improve managerial and staff productivity while generating additional revenue opportunities for your hospitality and retail environment.
Go to the mTablet and mStation microsite now: http://mtablet.micros.com
Mymicros.net creates the next-generation model of restaurant enterprise systems and extends the capability for existing MICROS customers. It is a powerful data warehouse and business intelligence system that is easily accessed via a web browser.
mymicros.net is a content rich Internet portal for the restaurant industry that includes access to back office, data warehousing, business intelligence, and other business and hosted point-of-sale applications and content. Providing a simple, powerful, single point of integration, the mymicros.net business intelligence tool for restaurant enterprise systems allows easy access to operational and financial information.
All mymicros.net customers can extend their managerial productivity using MICROS inMotion. inMotion is a full-featured app initially available for free through iTunes allowing you to access real-time data from anywhere. As a mobile companion to mymicros.net, inMotion brings your business to your fingertips-available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
An Intuitive Business Intelligence System
Requiring very little end-user administration, mymicros.net is a highly intuitive business intelligence system that enhances communications, consolidation, data storage, and quick access to files
- Access to real-time data from anywhere using the mobile app MICROS inMotion on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Powerful data warehouse that is easily mined with a web browser
- Provides a robust, user-friendly, single point of integration for access to operational and financial information
- Point-of-Sale (POS) independent Internet agent that collects information from stores or outlets in near real-time
- Requires very little end-user administration
- Transport information securely and resiliently across all of today’s IP networks including dial-up, frame, ISDN DSL, satellite and cable
- Collects and consolidates financial, labor, CRM and transaction level detail from your POS system or from any other module of the eBusiness Solutions suite as often as every 15 minutes
- Transaction information is loaded automatically into the potent data warehouse
- Company, region, area and district report consolidations and comparisons are available immediately
- Handles the problem of disparate POS databases and out-of-sync menus elegantly through its unique alignment process
- Data warehouse specifically aligned to the needs of the hospitality industry
- Business Intelligence– Financial calendar to quickly select your periods– Organizational structure to select stores– Drill-downs to bottom out issues– iQuery plug-in allows managers to create reports in a familiar Excel environment– Report Mail may be used to automatically e-mail staff information daily or hourly– Audit & Analysis component used to immediately identify exceptions
Products to combine with:
MICROS inMotion is a native mobile app companion to mymicros.net, which provides real-time, actionable information allowing restaurant operators to evaluate performance, measure success against forecast, and make better, faster decisions.
MICROS inMotion is initially available for free from iTunes. MICROS inMotion allows real-time access to performance statistics, critical labor details to help control costs, and customer service tools, all supported by an intuitive user design and alerting mechanism on critical metrics. Designed specifically for restaurant operations and management, with MICROS inMotion restaurant operators can understand both high-level trends and front-line operations using their smartphone and easily and intuitively explore and act on key restaurant and hospitality KPIs wherever they may be.
Visually appealing, easy to use, and intuitive native mobile app Access to real-time business data from anywhere on your smartphone A comprehensive view of sales, labor, discounts, tenders, check details, etc. in real-time and compare those values to last week, last year, and trends.
Awareness of each location’s performance ranking based upon key metrics when compared to one another across the organization Managerial notes allow simplified and instant communication internally between managers using the app Alerts and notifications allow faster response time to potential problems such as high labor, discount, and return percentages.
Reward top employee and/or location performance.
Drill-down capability into check details with ability to instantaneously send a copy of a check to customers or managers.