Reflection POS® is the most reliable POS management system available
- Embedded operating system is resistant to spyware and viruses
- Focus on accuracy increases productivity
- User-friendly interface and functionality
- Customizable to fit your needs
- Easy to use and maintain
Deliver Greater Profits
Your POS system needs to be up and running to help your business. Reflection POS does not require a server or an internet connection.
100% Terminal Redundancy
All of your data is stored on each terminal and automatically distributed across your POS system. If a terminal goes down your business keeps moving
Reflection POS® Helps to Increase Productivity by:
- Automatically routing orders to the specified prep stations
- Creating order channels to bar, dining rooms, etc.
- Transferring payments between the bar and table
- Combining or separating checks
- Adding times to check for speed of service
- Providing user-friendly screen-ordering for updating order and payment processing
Enhanced Accuracy Saves Time and Improves Efficiency by:
- Creating customizable administration permissions to control what employees can access
- Interacting with drive-thru monitors to provide customers with real-time order confirmations
- Creating a step-by-step ordering process for employees
Couple Productivity and Accuracy, You Will Increase Profits by:
- Using the POS system to charge for add-on items
- Integrate customer loyalty for returning business
- Cutting labor costs by monitoring schedules and creating real-time reports
Reflection POS® Can Be Used in a Variety of Markets
Reflection POS® is built on solid-state technology and has a reliable embedded operation system. It is the most sophisticated POS network on the market and has been validated by an Independent Qualified Security Assessor to meet or exceed PCI card payment processing requirements.
Reflection POS® features:
Network up to 64 terminals. No longer is your business going to be overwhelmed by an underwhelming POS system. We have the capacity to get the job done.
Turn-key design that features a user-friendly interface. You focus on what your business needs instead of playing IT/software technician.
A self-healing network that offers a work around to provide a continuous flow of data, keeping your business running.